(Each) Roth .022 Investment Cast Brackets, Stainless Steel
Don’t let the low profile fool you! The tie wings have sufficient clearance for double or “figure 8” ties when required.
The Ortho Specialties classic bracket system is a traditional two-piece design that has been proven clinically through nearly two decades and thousands of successfully treated patients. The investment-cast manufacturing process ensures exceptional archwire slot accuracy and superior finishing characteristics. Don’t let the low profile fool you! The bracket tie wings have sufficient clearance for double or “figure 8” ties when required.
The use of high quality 17-4 stainless steel, has made it possible to reduce the size of this bracket system series by 30% while providing superior strength and resistance to deformation.
Features & Benefits:
• Torque In Base – Compound Contour Design These features allow for precise and easy bracket placement without “rocking”.
• Rhomboid Bracket Shape – Permanent Scribe provides long axis and incisal reference for more accurate bracket placement. .030 Slot
• Depth – Allows for improved torque control. Sectional and utility archwires may also be employed in combination with primary archwires.
• 80 Gauge Foil Backed Mesh Base – This base design provides deeper undercuts for greater bond strength. This is especially important when using modern adhesives designed to eliminate bracket drift or when bonding with high particle fill light cure materials.
• Advanced Palladium Brazing Techniques – Eliminates bracket/ base separation and the possibility of corrosion.
UR1 (Upper Right Central), UL1 (Upper Left Central), UR2 (Upper Right Lateral), UL2 (Upper Left Lateral), UR3 (Upper Right Cuspid), UR3 HK (Upper Right Cuspid w/Hook), UL3 (Upper Left Cuspid), UL3 HK (Upper Left Cuspid w/Hook), UR4 (Upper Right 1st Bicuspid), UR4 HK (Upper Right 1st Bicuspid w/Hook), UL4 (Upper Left 1st Bicuspid), UL4 HK (Upper Left 1st Bicuspid w/Hook), UR4/5 HK (Upper Right Bicuspid w/Hook), UL4/5 HK (Upper Left Bicuspid w/Hook), U L/R 4/5 (Upper Universal Bicuspid), UR5 (Upper Right 2nd Bicuspid), UL5 (Upper Left 2nd Bicuspid), L1/2 (Lower Anteriors), LR3 (Lower Right Cuspid), LR3 HK (Lower Right Cuspid w/Hook), LR3 Power Hook (Lower Right Cuspid w/Power Hook), LL3 (Lower Left Cuspid), LL3 HK (Lower Left Cuspid w/Hook), LL3 Power Hook (Lower Left Cuspid w/Power Hook), LR4 (Lower Right 1st Bicuspid), LR4 HK (Lower Right 1st Bicuspid w/Hook), LL4 (Lower Left 1st Bicuspid), LL4 HK (Lower Left 1st Bicuspid w/Hook), L L/R 4 (Lower Universal 1st Bicuspid), LR5 (Lower Right 2nd Bicuspid), LR5 HK (Lower Right 2nd Bicuspid w/Hook), LL5 (Lower Left 2nd Bicuspid), LL5 HK (Lower Left 2nd Bicuspid w/Hook), L L/R 5 (Lower Universal 2nd Bicuspid)