Young Specialties has spent years strategically partnering with some of the most influential brands in the dental specialty market, bringing more than a century of collective experience under one roof. With our expansive portfolio, we’re well-equipped to serve orthodontists, endodontists, oral surgeons, implantologists and general practitioners in any practice with expertly customized treatment solutions that will position your practice for growth.
Our mission is to help you achieve the clinical outcomes you expect in a skilled, compassionate and effective manner. With 130 years in the dental industry, and a tenured staff with over 300 years of combined experience, Young Specialties gives you the resources and support you need to achieve outstanding clinical results.
We’re focused on specialists, so we understand that your practice presents many challenges, including keeping up with new materials and techniques; dealing with the numerous demands of running a small business; being overloaded with information that can be conflicting, inaccurate or unproven; and meeting a variety of professional obligations – all of which compete for your time and attention.
That’s why we created a simple yet practical approach to address these clinical obstacles. It involves custom product solutions expertly designed to fit your practice, leading-edge technology and best-in-class clinical training programs, all designed to help your office thrive.
As your partner, we provide more than just products and services. We provide practice insights and dental expertise. Here’s what we have to offer:
- Tenured, knowledgeable sales teams, fluent in the latest clinical applications and adept at providing cutting-edge insights for your practice’s growth and success.
- Comprehensive manufacturing capabilities with extensive experience in orthodontics, endodontics, oral surgery, implantology and practice solutions.
- All-inclusive product portfolio ranging from skillfully designed hand instruments, grafting materials pharmaceutical supplies, restoratives, pediatrics, ultrasonic equipment, endodontic and orthodontic treatments, and so much more.
- Access to high-value content, tools and resources developed in partnership with industry leaders to help you substantiate your authority and expertise in you market niche.
- Virtual or in-person clinical training programs for you and your staff on the latest clinical technology in infection and prevention control, new product applications and cost-elimination strategies.
Renowned services, including a seamless supplier transition process, transparent pricing, easy-to-use ecommerce tools, product guarantees, free product trials, online tutorials and promotional offerings.