(Each) Roth, .022 Traditional Slim Stainless Steel Bracket
Minimum order quantity is 5. You can not add less than 5 to your cart.
Low profile bracket offers functionality and results. Features a rhomboid shaped bracket design and chamfered occlusal tie wings on lower anterior diminish incisal interference.
• Bicuspids have gingivally offset tie wings
• Brackets are contoured to fit the tooth
• Bicuspid base has narrowed gingival/incisor width for ease of bonding on bicuspids
• Ample under tie wing area for ease in ligating
• Low profile for patient comfort
• Rounded ball hooks for strength and comfort
• 80-gauge mesh base for secure bonding
• Easy identification system
• Central scribe line for placement ease on the long axis of the tooth
UR1 (Upper Right Central), UL1 (Upper Left Central), UR2 (Upper Right Lateral), UL2 (Upper Left Lateral), UR3 (Upper Right Cuspid), UR3 HK (Upper Right Cuspid w/Hook), UR3 PH (Upper Right Cuspid w/Power Hook), UL3 (Upper Left Cuspid), UL3 HK (Upper Left Cuspid w/Hook), UL3 PH (Upper Left Cuspid w/Power Hook), UR4 (Upper Right 1st Bicuspid), UR4 HK (Upper Right 1st Bicuspid w/Hook), UL4 (Upper Left 1st Bicuspid), UL4 HK (Upper Left 1st Bicuspid w/Hook), UR4/5 (Upper Right Bicuspid), UR4/5 HK (Upper Right Bicuspid w/Hook), UL4/5 (Upper Left Bicuspid), UL4/5 HK (Upper Left Bicuspid w/Hook), U L/R 4/5 (Upper Universal Bicuspid), UR5 (Upper Right 2nd Bicuspid), UL5 (Upper Left 2nd Bicuspid), L1/2 (Lower Anteriors), LR3 (Lower Right Cuspid), LR3 HK (Lower Right Cuspid w/Hook), LR3 Power Hook (Lower Right Cuspid w/Power Hook), LL3 (Lower Left Cuspid), LL3 HK (Lower Left Cuspid w/Hook), LL3 Power Hook (Lower Left Cuspid w/Power Hook), LR4 (Lower Right 1st Bicuspid), LR4 HK (Lower Right 1st Bicuspid w/Hook), LL4 (Lower Left 1st Bicuspid), LL4 HK (Lower Left 1st Bicuspid w/Hook), L L/R 4 (Lower Universal 1st Bicuspid), LR5 (Lower Right 2nd Bicuspid), LR5 HK (Lower Right 2nd Bicuspid w/Hook), LL5 (Lower Left 2nd Bicuspid), LL5 HK (Lower Left 2nd Bicuspid w/Hook), L L/R 5 (Lower Universal 2nd Bicuspid), L L/R 4/5 (Lower Universal Bicuspid)