Accent™ Ceramic Brackets, Roth, .022 (1 ct)
An excellent choice for patients who prefer a cosmetic bracket. Material blends naturally with teeth.
• High strength, functionality and exceptional patient comfort for an economical price.
• Highly resistant to breakage.
• Smooth rounded surfaces to minimize patient discomfort, undercut tie wings for ample ligating room, and trouble-free bonding and easy debonding.
• The bonding base is channeled to hold adhesive and prevent bracket shift.
• Bicuspids available with a unihook for Roth & MBT.
• Unihooks offer strength and functionality while reducing the number of brackets in your inventory.
UR1 (Upper Right Central), UL1 (Upper Left Central), UR2 (Upper Right Lateral), UL2 (Upper Left Lateral), UR3 (Upper Right Cuspid), UR3 HK (Upper Right Cuspid w/Hook), UL3 (Upper Left Cuspid), UL3 HK (Upper Left Cuspid w/Hook), UR4 (Upper Right 1st Bicuspid), UR4 HK (Upper Right 1st Bicuspid w/Hook), UL4 (Upper Left 1st Bicuspid), UL4 HK (Upper Left 1st Bicuspid w/Hook), UR4/5 HK (Upper Right Bicuspid w/Hook), UL4/5 HK (Upper Left Bicuspid w/Hook), U L/R 4/5 (Upper Universal Bicuspid), UR5 (Upper Right 2nd Bicuspid), UL5 (Upper Left 2nd Bicuspid), L1/2 (Lower Anteriors), LR3 (Lower Right Cuspid), LR3 HK (Lower Right Cuspid w/Hook), LR3 Power Hook (Lower Right Cuspid w/Power Hook), LL3 (Lower Left Cuspid), LL3 HK (Lower Left Cuspid w/Hook), LL3 Power Hook (Lower Left Cuspid w/Power Hook), LR4 (Lower Right 1st Bicuspid), LR4 HK (Lower Right 1st Bicuspid w/Hook), LL4 (Lower Left 1st Bicuspid), LL4 HK (lower Left 1st Bicuspid w/Hook), L L/R 4 (Lower Universal 1st Bicuspid), LR5 (Lower Right 2nd Bicuspid), LR5 HK (Lower Right 2nd Bicuspid w/Hook), LL5 (Lower Left 2nd Bicuspid), LL5 HK (Lower Left 2nd Bicuspid w/Hook), L L/R 5 (Lower Universal 2nd Bicuspid)